I can’t go without a little snack. Can you?
Recipe: Healthy Coconut Raw Bites
While studyin, watching a movie, or just in between meals, I quite often get that craving for a little snack. While I could go for some delicious chocolates, I may as well make myself some delicious, and most importantly, healthy snack. These coconut raw bites are just like Raffaelos, but better. Try them out and tell me how you like them in the comments down below.
2/3 a cup of coconut flakes
2 tsp coconut milk
2 tb coconut butter
2 tb coconut oil
1 tb Agave syrup (or honey)
1. Heat up coconut butter and coconut oil in the mircrowave until liquid.
2. Mix all ingredients together.
3. Put the mixture in the fridge for about 10 minutes (This way the mixture will get a little more texture.)
4. Now, place a tablespoon of the mixture into your palm and put an almond in the middle. You want to form a little ball around it.
5. Place it in the fridge until serving.
Now, that wasn’t too hard to do, was it? I love making these as it’s such a quick and easy recipe. These coconut raw bites are healthy, low on sugar and give you loads of energy for the day.
I hope you try out this recipe yourself and enjoy those little bites of happiness.